Recurring Revenue in Fast Growing Coastal Market
- Quality specialty trade contractor providing heating, ventilation and air conditioning services (HVAC) for residential customers in a fast-growing market. Established by the owner over 28 years ago, the business is a long-standing factory authorized distributor and service provider for name brand equipment.
Nearly 80% of revenues are service and replacement work, while the other 20% are construction related business. The owner made the decision several years ago to focus on repair and replacement. This has minimized the business’ reliance on new construction and positioned the company well by providing a growing stream of residual income while insulating the business against future economic fluctuations.
• Over 850 maintenance service agreements
• Very loyal clientele due to good honest service over many years
• Highly desirable location on the North Carolina coast
• A harsh coastal environment means more frequent repair and replacement
• Experienced team in place and expected to remain
• Pre-screened for a SBA loan package
Don’t miss an opportunity to own your own business that offers plenty of upside in one of the most desirable areas of the country. A ten-year SBA loan package is available with $150,000 down payment. A $125,000 working capital line of credit is also available.
Confidential Listing. Detailed marketing package including company video is available upon signing of Non-disclosure Agreement. Contact Erik Sullivan at (919) 263-2550 for additional details.
Included in asking price
FURNITURE, FIXTURES, & EQUIPMENT (FF&E)
Included in asking price
GROWTH & EXPANSION
Very little marketing has been done. The company has relied upon its excellent reputation and strong book of business. Numerous growth opportunities are available that could have a significant impact on sales.
The business operates from a facility leased from the Owner. The stand-alone office warehouse totals 5,000 square feet with private parking on a one-acre fenced yard. Office space includes offices, break room, training & conference room.
Competition exists, but this business has steadily built an A++ reputation with strong referrals and word of mouth. Excellent online reputation as well.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
The continued success of the business is one of the Seller’s top priorities. Onsite transition support and call/email support will be made available and are included in the purchase price.
REASON FOR SELLING
The owners would like to retire after many years in business.