Established commercial and residential landscape maintenance company with 400+ clients in a desirable coastal market. Over 60% of revenue comes from recurring maintenance contracts – the remaining 40% from design + build work. 2021 revenue is on track to exceed $2.2 million.
In business over 25 years, this company’s reputation in the community is outstanding. Its primary customer base consists of residential homeowners moving to and from the area, and residents moving locally. Limited competition exists in this growing market. The Company uses its own fleet of vehicles, and the owner has invested in quality equipment to continue attracting new customer segments. With consistent revenue growth over its history and an established foundation, the business is primed to grow for many years to come.
Established wholesaler of commercial and recreational fishing products with 600+ customers throughout the southeast. In business over 20 years, this wholesaler is one of the most trusted names in the industry. Its main customers include independent fishing retailers, large “big-box” retailers, and commercial fish houses.
In business over 20 years, this upscale bait and tackle dominates its market area and has grown to become one of the most recognized names on the entire east coast. The business serves a diverse customer base seeking clothing, gear, and supplies for fishing and hunting activities. Fishing and hunting equipment and supply brands include Penn, Shimano, Diawa, Okuma, and Shakespeare.
Have questions about selling your business? We'd love to help. Schedule a 30-minute consultation and give us a chance to share our expertise. We're confident we can help no matter where you are in the process.
Don't leave money on the table - get help from the experts today.